It turns out, there is such a thing as “free” money! When you participate in these programs, Shadow Rock receives a small percentage of your purchase total. You don’t pay any extra – the check comes directly from the store! Going to the grocery? Buying a birthday present online? If you are going to be shopping anyway, why not support Shadow Rock?
Here’s how to get started with easy giving. Questions? Contact Heidi. Thanks for your support of Shadow Rock!
Shop Amazon.com via “Amazon Smile” and .5% of the purchase price (eligible purchases) will be donated to Shadow Rock.
Sign in to Amazon Smile here. When choosing a charity, search for “Shadow Rock Congregational Church.”
Begin here, at the Fry’s Community Rewards website.
- click ‘sign in’
- enter email address & password and click ‘sign in’
- click ‘my account’ – you should see account summary at the top
- scroll down and click ‘enroll’ under Community Rewards – if prompted enter personal information
- under Find Your Organization enter NPO# JG818 or Shadow Rock UCC and click ‘search’
- click the box next to your organization and save changes
If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your ‘Account Summary’ page.
Safeway has discontinued its eScrip program. However, you can still support Shadow Rock at many restaurants here in the valley by registering through eScrip. Click here to register for eScrip.
Shadow Rock United Church of Christ
12861 N. 8th Avenue | Phoenix, AZ 85029
Rev. Ken Heintzelman, Senior Minister
Church Office Hours:
Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.